Sunday, December 02, 2018

Sunday Seven

Well, like many a wearied NaBloPoMo-er, I took off the first of December.  I'm pretty sure I wrote an entry for each day last month, but I'm not putting up a badge to celebrate.     

Anyway, I set a goal, and so far, so good.  This week I decorated seven of the balls I had knit for the Knit Ball Pit.  I think those are the only royal blue ones I knit, and I don't plan to make more in that color.  It gave me too much trouble adding the face on those.  I enjoyed working on these, and I think I'm improving.  I liked trying out different things, and the more I tried, the more ideas popped into my head.  

It was nice to see that the goal of completing seven each week is achievable for me.  I want to do so much more, but I'm trying not to get ahead of myself.       
  

   
blog comments powered by Disqus