Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love in Black and White

The return of knitting may be nigh, but it is not here, yet. Still, there is yarn, the need to create is here, and the desire to give to others is always with me. The next thing I knew, I was telling Bruce that he needed to decide which end of our home he wanted to be on for just a little bit because I was going to warp my Cricket.

The weaving seemed to zoom across the loom. I had a nice rhythm, and watching the pattern form was so satisfying--almost hypnotically soothing. I just knew that it was going to be perfect for my friend, and that made the experience even better.

Well, it was supposed to be a Groundhog Day present, though it was a bit late, but it arrived, and it fits, and I think it looks great on her!
blog comments powered by Disqus