Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday?

How did I miss so much of the week already? Wait, I think it is that magical time of year when The Groundhog rises from The Watermelon Patch, gnaws on alarm clock cords, startles the sun, pees on couches, and leaves prizes in closets. Well, that probably is not right either, but it calls to mind some words from the Tree of Wisdom. It says something like, "When you've been around as long as I have, you sleep less and hallucinate more."

The secret knitting does not make for very good blog material until later. However, the last two have been so nice to make. Actually, one just has the last of the finishing details until it is complete. Then all that remains is getting these packages in the post. Oh, and speaking of the post, I just received a disappointing shipping update of one item that could be quite late by the time it reaches its destination.

AlpacaKoolAidDyedTwoPlyAnyway, with those other knits finished, (yes, yes, little details) now is the time to pick my next project. I think I want to use my handspun alpaca, and have narrowed down the choices to the Lilac Leaf Shawl or Bitterroot. What do you think?


blog comments powered by Disqus