Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Almost Caught Up

I finally opened my July psc bag last week. It contained navy blue Louet Gems along with the pattern suggestion of Chalet Socks from Folk Socks by Nancy Bush. I have printed the pattern (needed to enlarge charts) and the yarn is ready. The ribbing is finished on the first sock. It does not feel like I ShowOffStrandedJunePSChave done much of anything, but that is not where I am keeping my focus. I have accomplished things this month. I finished the May and June psc pairs.

I made a short pair of socks for me. This is the Show-off Stranded Socks pattern. I knit them toe-up with short-row heels. The yarn is Regia Bamboo. I love the bright colors, the socks feel great, and I can wear them almost any time of the year.
PlainVanillaMayPSC
Brucie's new socks are plain vanilla toe-ups.
The yarn is Lion Brand Magic Stripes. Yes, socks look better when modeled, but I did not want to wait any longer, and it would be wrong of me to wake him or try for a photo shoot while he sleeps.

Time to get back to spinning!
blog comments powered by Disqus