Saturday, January 28, 2023

You'll Just Have to Take My Word on This


This picture is thrilling.  You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.  Maybe you're having a second look at it, trying to decipher a hidden meaning.  It can't be that wiggly-looking bit of a partial ball of gray yarn being celebrated, can it?  Ah, but it is.  It is the remains of ball one (of two) from the Hue Shift Afghan kit meant for the border, and I have completed the first two sides.  Now you get the excitement, eh?  The worry of running out of yarn has been lurking around throughout the knitting, but now it has evaporated.  Even though the last two sides are the long sides, I will have enough yarn to complete them.  So, yeah, the picture itself may not crank anybody else's tractor, but it tickles the stuffing out of me.  I can't wait to see how far I make it on the third side with this bit of yarn.    

blog comments powered by Disqus