Sunday, January 06, 2019

On the Twelfth Day

Well, that's the end, kids.  We made it to January 6th, so it's now or never for the tree's show-and-tell.  I like how it turned out this year.  I think it was worth it to sew the tree to the red background and used dowels to hang it.  For extra decoration, I added the balls for the Knit Ball Pit, though they did not get to spend too much time together with the tree.  I just added a strand at a time as I completed them, and then it was time to get them all in the post.   

Will I really take it down, now?  Probably not just yet.  Bruce likes the added insulation it gives.  I might need to weave something for that wall for the rest of the year.  Speaking of the year, Happy New Year!  Do you make resolutions, intentions, goals, wishes, or anything else this time of year?  Me?  Not so much.  I guess I make them all throughout the year, and usually shorter-term ones.  I suppose that many of them have connections to longer-term goals, but I find it more helpful for me to not spend too much time looking at those.  Anyway, whatever you do or don't this time of year, I just want to say that I'm glad you're here.  xoxo       
blog comments powered by Disqus