Thursday, March 07, 2013

And Then February Almost Finished Me

A bunch of boring things happened, but, apparently, they were a bit more than I could handle.  Oh, but it is all good, because I have more to share for February Finish.  


Yep, I finished Bauble.  I could probably work on getting a good photo of it from now until next February and maybe not come up with anything much better, so here it is.  None of the photos really get the color right, so maybe squint and shake your head quickly and that might be it.  I really like it, but think that it is probably a gift.  I owe (my own weird decision and imagined obligation) a shawl and need to decide between this and a Swallowtail.  Anyway, I omitted the beads because I did not think they really added much and was not sure if the yarn would hold up well to beads.   

The yarn is Malabrigo Lace in Jewel Blue, and I still have 26g left of the second skein.  I am thinking cowl--either Kuusk or Wavy Feathers.  

  
blog comments powered by Disqus