Saturday, February 06, 2010

UM...Blogiversary

It feels odd for me to celebrate my blogiversary, but five years feels like too much of a milestone to not acknowledge it, at least. Thank you for being a part of my life and letting me into yours.

I think that in the future, I will call Groundhog Day my blogiversary because it is a much more significant day, and worthier of celebration. Of course, I may not get back around to taking note of the blogiversary until the tenth, if I am still doing this in five years.

Speaking of the blog, I have to change my commenting system, as Haloscan is ending. I am disappointed, as I liked that format well enough, and it has served me well for over nine hundred comments. On to the next thing, eh?


UMFurniture :: Table
Beauty :: Beast
Sip :: Hot
Block :: Head
Forehead :: Palm
Championship :: Bowling
Hurl :: Chuck
Whip :: Crack
Destruction :: Total
Leather :: Pants

blog comments powered by Disqus