Sunday, February 18, 2007

Muppet Murder


Ah, but it's for a good cause. I've been knitting away on the chemo caps for the kids. This is what I have managed to complete. Time to add labels and go to the post office. They were quick and easy to knit. I will need to vacuum the living room a few more times to rid myself of the leftover furry bits I snipped as I wove in ends. Now I can get back to knitting regular chemo caps for Caps for a Cure. I may dig out the beads and knit an Odessa.

The knitting is complete for Mom's vest. I just have to embroider, add buttons, and perhaps a light steaming. I have been thinking about making buttons for the vest. I used to play a bit with polymer clay, and I may look at the old clay stash and see if I can create some nice buttons. It has been a while since I've made a millefiori cane, but I have some ideas for designs.

I believe I signed up correctly to join Sock Madness. The 128-place roster is full. I hope I'm part of the insanity. The sock pattern previews look interesting.
blog comments powered by Disqus