Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday! I have been having a wonderful day. You'll have to wait for the pictures of my prizes. I came home to one of those pink slips in the mailbox Saturday afternoon letting me know that my October Birthday Swap package is waiting for me at the post office. Yep, since I have to wait, so do you. I'll also tell you of my Murfreesboro adventure soon, too. For now, I think I might need some Starbucks, or maybe to go play with some of my new stuff.

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!! I hope that all your wishes come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH. I hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a lovely day. So nice to get goodies in the mail on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!! Glad the box made it across the Union, now it just needs to make it inside your door. Hope you like it all.--Stephanie

    ReplyDelete