I’ve managed to finish four hats this month to send in to Caps for a Cure. Two are Odessa (both beadless), and two are Shedir. I ran out of yarn on the second Shedir towards the top. I took a risk and added in a different color. At first I wasn’t sure and thought that I would frog it. I went ahead and finished it and then solicited opinions. The general consensus was that it is cute this way, and I agree. Then when I found myself tugging at the hat on my head in attempts to make it fit me so I could keep it, I became sure that the hat is good enough to give away. As soon as I got the second Shedir off the needles, I cast on for the next Odessa. I loved knitting with the Cashsoft. It was so generous of Louise to hold that contest for the group. These hats are bound for South Carolina. I really need to work on my photographic skills (or a lack thereof, rather), and perhaps purchase a form for modeling the hats I knit. We’ve extended the normal two months per group time line to three months due to summer. That means I’ll have the opportunity to knit more hats before we rotate to a different spot.