Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sock Wars

It has been called the knitalong to end all knitalongs. Okay, so I haven't read this description of the event anywhere, but I want to impress upon you the enormity of this happening. There were over 200 sign-ups in the first week. You still have plenty of time to join in on the fun (sign-up deadline is 8 September). I'm pretty excited about all of this. I've been telling everyone about it. My husband think it sounds nifty, too. When I wasn't sure about taking part in it, he was encouraging me to jump in and become a part of the madness. I'll need to clear the sock needles to get ready. This will help me move my Pomatomus from the needles to my feet. I think this is going to be fun. I don't see myself winning, but that's not really the point. Still, the worst case scenario is a new pair of knitted socks. Yes, I know there are always possible flakes and other things that can happen, but I'm not too worried about it. I'm going to play by the rules and have fun playing this game.
blog comments powered by Disqus