Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My, But She's a Fast Girl

Here's a bit of shameless bragging.  At Michael's Five-Hour Yarn Event on Sunday, I won the Fastest Knitter Competition.  I received a very nice basket with some Bling-Bling, Fun Fur, Fancy Fur, Lion Bouclé, US 13 Bamboo Knitting Needles, and a couple of booklets for knitting with these yarns.  I'll post a pic later.  I have a few others that I need to post, but the weather has been bad, so my computer time is limited.  The same goes for today.  Today is Tuesday, so you know what that means.  After having to restart my Norwegian Star hat, it's clicking along.  Then again, this is just the plain ol' stockinette-stitch lining portion, so not much to report.  Be safe, and weather aware, kids!  Don't forget your knitting and a flashlight.          
blog comments powered by Disqus